- Evaluation of maxillary sinus floor augmentation with the crestal approach and beta-tricalcium phosphate: a cone-beam computed tomography 3- to 9-year follow-up
We performed maxillary sinus floor augmentation using the crestal approach and beta-tricalcium phosphate (β-TCP) and a long-term evaluation using cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT).
- A cross-sectional survey of attitudes towards education in implant dentistry in the undergraduate dental curriculum
An ongoing debate in dental education is whether implant dentistry, as a multidisciplinary domain, should be integrated into the undergraduate curriculum. The aim of the present study was to evaluate …
- Ideal placement of an implant considering the positional relationship to an opposing tooth in the first molar region: a three-dimensional finite element analysis
Excessive loading from the occlusion is known as a major pathological factor in implant failure. The force applied to the implant varies depending on the positional relationship to an opposing tooth i …
- Efficacy of stem cell allograft in maxillary sinus bone regeneration: a randomized controlled clinical and blinded histomorphometric study
This study aimed to evaluate the quality and quantity of newly generated bone in the maxillary sinus grafted with stem cell-based allograft material.
- Utilising the nasal aperture for template stabilisation for guided surgery in the atrophic maxilla
Templates aim to facilitate implant placement in the prosthetically preferred position. Mucosa-supported and bone-supported templates are commonly used in the edentulous maxilla. In the atrophic maxil …