- The influence of soft-tissue volume grafting on the maintenance of peri-implant tissue health and stability
To investigate the influence of soft-tissue volume grafting employing autogenous connective tissue graft (CTG) simultaneous to implant placement on peri-implant tissue health and stability.
- Socket seal surgery techniques in the esthetic zone: a systematic review with meta-analysis and trial sequential analysis of randomized clinical trials
The socket seal surgery (SSS) technique is a common alternative for the management of the post-extraction sockets that requires a primary closure of the wound to promote proper regeneration and ridge …
- Long-term outcomes following lateral alveolar ridge augmentation using a collagenated xenogeneic bone block: a monocenter, prospective single-arm clinical study
To assess the long-term clinical outcomes following lateral alveolar ridge augmentation using a collagenated xenogeneic bone block (CXBB) and staged implant placement.
- Alveolar ridge preservation in defect sockets in the maxillary aesthetic zone followed by single-tooth bone level tapered implants with immediate provisionalization: a 1-year prospective case series
Clinical studies of single-tooth replacement in compromised bone using bone level tapered implants in the aesthetic zone are scarce.
- Effect of platelet-rich and platelet-poor plasma on 3D bone-to-implant contact: a preclinical micro-CT study
Bone-to-implant contact ratio (BIC%) plays a critical role in secondary stability of osseointegrated dental implants. The aim of this study was to identify the correlation of 2D/3D micro-CT images wit …