- Aspergillus fumigatus biofilm formation on different bone substitutes used in maxillary sinus augmentation: an in vitro analysis
Fungus ball (FB) typically affects healthy adults, and Aspergillus fumigatus is the most frequent etiologic agent: iatrogenic factors represent an important issue in FB pathogenesis. Moreover, a recen …
- Retrieval of displaced implants inside the maxillary sinus: two case reports and a short review
The aims of this paper are to demonstrate two cases of implant migration into the maxillary sinus and to give a short review of the literature on this subject.
- Using the surgical guide for impression-free digital bite registration in the edentulous maxilla—a technical note
Studies reporting on the application of digital bite registration for fully edentulous patients rehabilitated with dental implants are scarce. This article describes a technique for intraoral digital …
- The effect of hyperlipidemia on bone graft regeneration of peri-implantal created defects in rabbits
It is reported that hyperlipidemia affects quality and density of bone and adversely affects wound healing. The effect of hyperlipidemia on implant osseointegration and peri-implant defect regeneratio …
- Accuracy of triangular meshes of stone models created from DICOM cone beam CT data
The aim of this study was to assess the theory that CBCT scanners can be used for a subsequent triangular mesh generation which accurately represents the actual stone model.